Every year thousands of people from all backgrounds take Online TEFL Courses to embark on Teaching English Abroad. Taking your TEFL course online presents unique advantages over taking an onsite course; the primary of which is convenience. Our Online TEFL course can be taken from the comfort of your home for 2 to 3 hours per day.
Online TEFL Course
The Online TEFL Course offered through ICEP TEFL Training features:
- 170 Hours (the international standard for online and onsite courses is 120 Hours)
- 11 Weeks Duration
- Online Content Component: 150 Hours
- Teaching Practice Component: 20 Hours
- FREE Bonus Module: Teaching English to Young Learners (15 Hours)
- FREE Bonus Module: Teaching Business English (15 Hours)
- Unique Online Platform
- Highly Experienced TEFL Trainers
- Job Placement Service
- Practicum Component
The Online TEFL Course exceeds international standards for professional level TEFL Courses as established by the British Council and recognized by thousands of schools worldwide. The course is accredited by TQUK a British National Awarding Body. http://www.tquk.org/
Our Class Syllabus teaches the latest in teaching methodologies & practices, lesson planning skills, and classroom management techniques.
The Online Course is 11 weeks (13 if you decide to take the 2 FREE Bonus Modules) and part-time (most students take 10-12 hours per week).
We feature small class sizes for a more personalized learning environment with 20 students as the maximum per course.